Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh my god i can't believe this

Dear all!

Congratulations! You have been selected as a cast member in the new
Malaysian musical, KAKI BLUE.

Please study the attached rehearsal schedule and revert to us by Monday 6pm, latest, with your bad days.

Definition of a bad day: A bad day is when you cannot possibly attend the listed rehearsal session.

Example of a bad day: Prior work or exam committment. Something of a very serious nature. Attending your cousin, sister, brother's birthday does not count!

Please be advised that if you have too many bad days you will not be able to join the cast.

Have fun studying the rehearsal schedule. For those who need parental approval, please discuss with your parents.

Faridah Merican


I actually managed to entered? I'm not dreaming right?

AAAAAAA I'm not dreaming!!! Yay Yay Yay :D :D :D :D :D

Please do come and see the show! It runs from 30th July-16th August! I will provide more info once I find out the details :D

No comments: