Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Unnniiiiiii

No pictures... hmm... maybe i should steal them from Karen...

okiee so about Uni life.

Firstly, i have a horrible schedule, but that's kinda fixed by skipping Fridays XD.
I mean, why do i have a compulsory class every morning and evening apart from Monday ><><><.

So erm Nana to answer your question, i'm happy with my life currently, everything going all right, love life static, and so on. So answered in one sentence :P If you wanna read in more detail go on ahead!

So what about my subjects so far?

MOB - I'll be honest, i absolutely fear this subject for two reasons. The first is because of Hui Mei. The second is because i've already skipped two lectures (XD FRIDAY) and thus i think i've missed out a bit. But it looks quite easy so far though. And the lecturer, although new to Sun U, is quite good so yeah.

Econs - @.@ @.@ o gosh the study of choices. I need to make a choice to reduce the headache in my head. Anyway, It's really headacheing le, stupid econs. Complicated, then got two lecturer, then have to answer certain style. Both me and Karen went @.@ @.@ Might improve as things go, i'm finally starting to understand it!

Stats - Easiest subject to score, because i've studied it so many times before... and craziest lecturer ever. He threatens to give shock tests, reduce marks here and there, goes with wise-cracks and so on. The one teacher i don't want to know my name (but he does already...) uh oh. Anyways, words can't describe this lecturer, so i'll just follow Hui Mei's words and go "best teacher".

Law - LOL my favorite subject ever, law. Contract law is awesome, there are so many ways to do law. Love law. And the lecturer is outgoing and very friendly so yeah my fav subject no question.

---------------------------------------------------------

So 2 weeks have passed, what about my friends i've made?

Weeee Kim Hong - The outgoing superfast guy of the group who is a Sun U senior (not a Vic U) and thus knows how it operates. My life saviour, he showed me a lot of stuff and how it operates, i think i would still have been lost in Sun U if not for him, thanks a lot!

Casey - The studying person, he's the type who doesn't game, who studies a lot... you know, all that stuff. Nothing much to say here i think... (Except that he probably studies a lot and still fails... i think...)

Dwayne - A cigar-smoking person from Brunei, he's probably the only one who knows what he's talking about in dota compared to the rest of my new friends. He's the oversleeper, the skipper, the gamer, and so on. hehe

Tommy / Three other guys - My lunch mates, eat lunch with them, chat with them, and so on. Normal.

Zi Yang / Karen / Wai San / Shu Xian - Econ Group mates, of which i'm the leader. Zi Yang is part of my lunch mate gang, so quite well with him. Karen deserves a full paragraph or two dedicated to her, so she's probably coming in second last. The other two, nothing much to say.

Foong Yik, Chloe - Prefers me to call her by her chinese name @.@ anyway my stat assignment partner, she saved me once already :P Think it's going to be fun working with her.

Tin-Tin, Chu-chu - A pair of girls sitting next to me in lecture, they're really fun to mix with (and they call me by ming ming ><) too bad not same Tut/Prac though! Adrian / his gang - Another bunch of guys sitting next to me during lecture, they're the questioning type >< Not much to say here

Kenneth - The only one who followed me from ICPU here... and the same as ever. Still quite annoying lol. Also a damn chunted dota kaki (but prefers FTZ... and no free time together for dota anyway...)

-----------------------------------------------------

Karen - O dear where do i start. I think i'll begin by the name. Her english name is Karen. Well i just said it so duh anyway. Her chinese name... is Lim Ming Ying.

HONESTLY!?

So continuing on, we've known each other for like 1-2 weeks and we're pet siblings already (50% name 50% same attitude XD)... she's an anime fan, she's one year younger than me, she's going to take her driving license soon (if i remember correctly), she has a bf, we mix with each other a lot... You know this sounds very very familiar indeed.

Yup, Amelia, it's like looking at what happened during college.

So, onto the good points, it's like Amelia all over again. Onto the bad points? It's like Amelia all over again.

She's fun to mix with, and my fridays (those that i don't skip :P) are booked eating lunch with her. We've helped each other over questions, we have some same classes, and she said she wanna follow my tutorial signups next sem because mine looks so easy (actually it does look easy come to think of it compared to hers)...

Bad points... if this 3 months follows what college did... i hope it's not going to happen but it's like deja vu...

Well... i said i wanted to change my fate / future. I guess i'll change my past first.

Besides... my love life is static :P not hopeless like last time.

And Karen, if you read this, i'll tell you the whole story one friday all right (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Last and most, most important

Hui Mei!!!!

We see each other during mondays and wednesday, at which we'll try and poke/punch/stab each other. She pontengs mondays and brings me along, i ponteng fridays and bring her along. She teases me about her Thur / Fri (no class!!!), i tease her about my monday (SHORT CLASSSSS, ok so it's not as good but T_T). We sms each other during class, and so on...
Well, our schedules are really different though so @.@ hahaha doesn't matter la at least i have a close friend in uni!

Soooo
End of post for now. 1 Am, kinda time to sleep, and if someone managed to read through this wall of text, congrats!

Krixie / Krixa / Krixia / Krixi (all my Dragonica Character names rofl) signing off... but with one last note of knowledge here.

I think only a dumb person wouldn't know that Krixa / Krixie is obviously related in some way, but this poor guy didn't know and i think he's paying the price.

Of course, given that Krixa is the female version of Krixie, i could easily lie that i'm his sister :D :D

So signing off, cya!

No comments: