Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Orientation + other matters

So erm, orientation in 2 hours... i guess i woke up too early...

Ok i lied. I didn't sleep the whole night :P

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia >< thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what the ICPU people would think when they see what happened to me and lianne recently...

But she's a strong girl, and i'm overly stubborn, so who cares.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And thanks to you all for the dinner / supper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@.@ @.@ @.@ I hate it when I don't know what's going on lol @.@ @.@ @.@

Makes me feel helpless

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Then again, i'm confident.

So, end of a random crazy blog post (i hate blogger lag btw)

1 comment:

yTze said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!