Friday, July 3, 2009

Sorry for the long long break

But i was too lazy to log in. Anyway, since it's been a long time, i'm going to update with quite a lot of random stuff, seperated by

--------------------------------------------------

1) Uni starts in 13 days time. Goddamn, i wish it was faster a bit :p Been inactive too long.

-------------------------------------------------

2) I was eating McD chicken, and wondering why it's not easy for me to eat it. Then i remembered that i was comparing myself to a girl who ate the bones as well.

-----------------------------------------------

3) I'm confused, jealous and happy. That's 3 emotions. Surprisingly, it can be said in one single word.

Weird.

-------------------------------------------------

4) I'm addicted to Draconica. Help.

--------------------------------------------------

5) Everything logical tells me that there is still a chance, that i shouldn't be giving up.

So why is my instinct telling me it's probably another destroyed chance.

-----------------------------------------------------

6) Lianne i probably need to talk to you ASAP but you'll be quarantined i think once you come back from Aussie or something, hopefully i can find you on msn but i'm too busy playing Draconica so hopefully I'll remember.

-------------------------------------------------------

7) Hui mei's house is so comfy i'm going to miss it.

--------------------------------------------------------

8) My inbox is being spammed by emails because my mum used it as her personal address, now i get all sorts of work related emails help.

---------------------------------------------------

9) I wanted to have a normal life, but i fear i forgot what normal actually means.

-------------------------------------------------

So yeah, 9 different things for me to blog about, it's been a long time ><

And P.S: Apparantly someone uploaded my dancing video on facebook, so shit. Now that so long has passed it's quite embarassing.

No comments: